Pre-sale stage: Some of the consultations to help you to prepare a competitive and solid sale proposal are:
- Preliminary Designs: Roof or Ground mounts layouts, single lines, and 3D renderings.
- Energy Simulations: Component base simulation using Helioscope. This provides to your customer an expected system annual energy production.
- Technical Support: From basic solar theory to complex solar plants planning and system integration practices.
Post Sale stage: Once you have sold a project you can continue receiving services as needed, from technical support about solar products to detailed and complete construction drawings. Some of the design and drafting services may vary and will be defined per project size:
- Project kick-off meeting, site assessment, 30%, 60%, and 90% drawings, final Permit and Construction drawings. Small projects can be completed in 1 to 2 business days.
- Technical Support.
- Solar Training: Online or Onsite training about solar integration practices.
- Operation and Maintenance: Planning for preventive maintenance to ensure optimal performance.
- As built drawings.