Oregon Commercial incentive for New Construction and Major Renovations.
Avila Solar is pleased to announce that we are now working with the Energy Trust of Oregon as a Design Ally. Energy Trust of Oregon offers cash incentives and technical support that make going solar easy and affordable.
Solar Ready Design Up to $15,000 to build to Energy Trust solar ready standards if you can’t install solar panels at the time of construction. This cash incentive goes directly to the building owner. Our commercial services will include:
- Design – maximum solar performance, racking design, electrical design (one-line), conduit sizing, full permit package, coordinate with utility, coordinate with structural engineer to confirm roof loads and ensure truss upgrades are completed. Design system to meet Energy Trust of Oregon Solar Ready Construction requirements
- Permitting – coordination with project team to coordinate roof layout & zoning issues, review with city, electrical permit for conduit
- Installation – install EMT conduit sized as needed, coordinate installation of electrical breaker, labeling as required
- PGE/PAC Grant Support (if applicable, and requires Solar Trade Ally)
- Project coordination for Solar Ready Construction Energy Trust Incentives – will work with Energy Trust of Oregon to ensure project is eligible for Solar Ready incentives
Avila Solar can also work under Energy Trust of Oregon Trade Allies and they can help you to get the following incentives:
|Solar Early Design Add-on||$300 for including a Solar Trade Ally in your Early Design Assistance meeting|
|Solar Development Assistance||Up to $1,800 to determine the solar potential of your project|
|Solar Ready Design||Up to $15,000 to build to Energy Trust solar ready standards if you can’t install solar panels at the time of construction|
|Solar Installation||Up to $60,000 to install a solar electric system|
Other design, engineering and consulting services:
- Preliminary Designs: Roof or Ground mounts layouts, single lines for interconnection applications, feasibility reports or grant applications.
- Energy Simulations: Component base simulation using Helioscope.
- Technical Support: From basic solar theory to complex solar plants planning and system integration practices.
Post Sale stage:
- Commercial projects: Project kick-off meeting, site assessment, 30%, 60%, and 90% drawings, final Permit and Construction drawings.
- Residential projects: Complete permit sets can be completed in 1 to 2 business days.
- Technical Support.
- Solar Training: Online or Onsite training about solar integration practices.
- As built drawings.